University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore has imposed SOPs for Medical Supplementary Prof 2019 during COVID19. for students and staff.
MBBS BDS Supply Prof 2019 during COVID 19
MBBS BDS Supply Theory Prof 2019 which was due in May 2020 and postponed due to COVID 2019. After rescheduling, now these exams are starting from Tuesday, 2nd June, 2020. Remember, VC UHS Prof. Dr. Javed Akram had chaired a meeting before Eid-ul-Fitar on Monday, 18th May, 2020 regarding MBBS BDS supply Prof 2019 and other issues. VCs of five government medical universities and two private universities in Punjab along with other officials of HEC and UHS also attended this meeting. In this meeting all members agreed upon for the conduct of Medical Theory Supply Exam 2019 instead of promoting students to next year without passing exams. In light of the decisions of this meeting, now UHS has imposed SOPs for MBBS BDS Supply Exam 2019.
UHS SOPs for Medical Supplementary Prof 2019 during COVID19
Following are SOPs for Medical Supplementary Prof 2019 which UHS has imposed during Supplementary Exam 2019;
- Wearing Face Mask is mandatory for all students and invigilation staff.
- Compulsion of Corona Test for invigilation staff before the appointment in the examination hall.
- Adequate arrangement for body temperature screening and availability of hand sanitizer at all examination centers
- Social distancing must be ensured as per guidelines of government by the staff inside examination center by two meter distance and at entry and exit points.
- Sanitization of Examination Centers before the start of exam.
- Upto 15 minutes extra time is allowed to late coming candidates in the exam center in case of dared emergency
- Administration of Medical or Dental College will ensure boarding and transportation of their students during examination.
However, on the other hand, medical students are unhappy with the decision of UHS for the conduction of Supplementary Prof 2019. Various students showed their reservations on different social media platforms. Some suggested to cancel exams and some suggested more delay in the exam.