UHS Provisional Merit List 2020-21 for public medical and dental colleges in Punjab is announced by the university.
UHS Provisional Merit List 2020-21
According to UHS Provisional Merit List 2020 public sector Medical Colleges in Punjab, Merit starts from 97.8818 % and merit ends at 90.9364 %. Initially, there are 4500 candidates in the list. in case of any query by candidates, they can contact through https://forms.uhs.edu.pk/admissioncomplaint.
Expected UHS MBBS Merit 2020
Here is the expected UHS MBBS Merit 2021;
- King Edward Medical University Lahore 94.90 %
- Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore 94.43 %
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences Lahore 94.10 %
- Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical College Lahore 94.00 %
- Nishtar Medical College Multan 93.98 %
- Ameer ud Din Medical College Lahore 93.75 %
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University Lahore 93.43 %
- Punjab Medical College Faisalabad 92.87 %
- Rawalpindi Medical College Rawalpindi 92.76 %
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur 92.32 %
- Gujranwala Medical College Gujranwala 91.91%
- Sahiwal Medical College Sahiwal 91.49 %
- Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College Sialkot 91.29 %
- Sargodha Medical College Sargodha 91.13 %
- Sheikh Zayed Medical College RahimYar Khan 91.01 %
- D.G. Khan Medical College DG Khan 90.99 %
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College Gujrat 90.89 %
Also, read the following links about MBBS BDS Admission 2021;
For any guidance about MBBS Merit List 2020, Preference of medical colleges in Punjab, MBBS Admissions Process 2020 you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. For more news about UHS, PMC, National MDCAT 2020, MDCAT Result 2020, Entry Test 2020, MBBS Admission 2020, and others. please keep visiting taleim.com.