Punjab University Lahore, The Directorate of Students Affairs is organizing PU All Pakistan Essay Writing Competition APEWC 2020. It is Online Essay Writing Competition. The purpose of organizing this competition to provide healthy, innovative and creative activity for all people of Pakistan especially students community for neutralizing their negative effects of fear depression due to COVID 19 though Online Participation.
Eligibility For PU All Pakistan Essay Writing Competition 2020
There are two categories for participants which are ;
- Students’ ages less than 25 years old are in category 1
- Students’ ages above than 25 years old are in category 2
Rules of Essay Writing
- This competition would be held in two languages English & Urdu Essay Writing.
- The length of essay must be 2500 to 3000 words.
- Copy paste or plagiarism will not be acceptable.
- Judges will evaluate essay on the basis of Relevancy, Quality of content, Vocabulary, Grammar and other standard rules for essay writing.
- Judges would be ultimate authority for the final decision.
- A participant can submit only one essay either in English or Urdu.
Topics For PU All Pakistan Essay Writing Competition 2020 APEWC
- What is wrong with our Education System?
- Kashmir Prospects of Peace
- Status of Women in Islam
- CPEC as Economic Corridor in the Region
- Menace of Corruption and Accountability In Pakistan
فکر اقبال اور آج کا پاکستان
پاکستان کے تعلیمی مسائل
مسئلہ بیروزگاری اور اسکا حل
آزادی صحافت, حدود و قیود
قومی یکجہتی, وقت کی اہم ضرورت
Cash prizes for each category of winner are as follows
1st Prize Rs. 15,000
2nd Prize Rs. 10,000
3rd Prize Rs. 5,000
How To Apply in PU Essay Writing Competition 2020
Last date of submitting essay in soft form (PDF Format) is 10th May 2020 through the email email@example.com . Participants do not forget to mention their Name, Age, Mobile No. and email address at the top of the PDF file of Essay Submitted Work. For further information, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org through email or 0333-8534934 through mobile.
For r news, keep visiting taleim.com