Government of Punjab has strictly ordered for the implementation of 20% concession in Private Schools Fee and Closer during lockdown.
On the other hand Chairman of All Pakistan Private Schools Association announced on Sunday that the all private schools will be opened from 1st of June, 2020 so that students can continue the study and save their future. But according to the situation of the COVID-19 Which rapidly increases day by day Government announced for Closer of Private and Government schools till any further orders.
Minister Of Education Department Dr. Murad Raas Announcement:
Education Minister Punjab Dr. Murad Raas has announced that all the private and public schools will remain closed in All Punjab till the Government of the Punjab Will not issue the notification. We will not endanger the lives of our children and teachers & their families said by Dr. Murad Raas.
Murad Raas Press Conference for Private Schools Fee and Closer during lockdown:
On 31st May, 2020, Dr. Murad Raas said in his Press Conference following things:
- Students and teacher’s life is important so we will not allow any Public & Private schools to open.
- All who will open the school, there will be adopted the strict policy against them.
- All private & public schools must Give Relief against the school fee of students at 20%.
- We appeal to all parents & students that you must receive the voucher for the fee & submit your fee with the 20% discount about which mention at the voucher.
- If any parent will not receive the voucher for a 20% discount they will not pay the fee.
- It is Our moral duty to save the life of all students
- Works will again start against the Control schools
- In the history of the PCTB 1st Time construct the Control room to face and solve the problem of books.
- Within a few weeks, books will be distributed to all students so that they can start their studies to remain at home & can save their life.
- Government of Punjab is taking the step to save their life from COVID-19.
Govt of Punjab give the Order to All DEOs & AEOs that they must Visit all the private & Public school and strictly observe that no one open the school. It is not allowed to any teacher & students to come to school if someone goes against this policy then it is the Duty of DEOs & AEOs to report to Higher Authority who will take the strict step to control this situation.