Education mean “to train or to instruct”. Education is a continuous process that brings about changes. Online Education is an interaction of learner and instructor through internet. Students can knowledge with audio mode and also through video mode. In video mode students can learn face to face. They can ask question face to face but in audio mode students can ask questions by writing down their comments. In online education system in Pakistan, students not need to attend classes physically. They only receive self-learning material to solve the assignment and appear in the examination.
Need of Online Education System:
It is inexpensive and provide students opportunities to enhance their qualifications. Online education is an ongoing, voluntary and self-motivated. Through this education system, students can improve their self-confidence and anyone can get the education without any age limit. Online Education System in Pakistan is spreading in very rapidly .There is no face to face contact and students can study at his own pace. They can take the help of internet as it is a vast score of good marks. It is best for professional people as we know that Coronavirus has affected our education system in whole country. In this situation, the distance learning is playing the great role to maintain the pillar of education system balance.
Advantages of Online Education System:
- It motivates you how to hold yourself as accountable.
- Recognition of personal interest and goals.
- Anyone can get it in lower price rather than the expenditures of colleges and universities.
- Online education save your time you not need to complete your work early to listen the lecture on time you can give time to your family easily.
- This is also best for those students who does not participate in the classroom due to lack of confidence through the technologies in online education they can participate in class activities easily.
- Some students belong to poor families and they cannot study on regular basis because they raise their families so, online education give opportunities to such students to complete the qualification with the job.
- Supplementary support and also flexibility in your content through Online Education.
- It gives best advantages to those students who lives vary far from city life and unable to attend the regular classes.
- Improvement in professional and personal skills.
Online Education System in Pakistan:
Now a days due to Covid-19, Ministry of Education decided to remain closed educational institutions in Pakistan till 31st May 2020. In this situation online education is playing a great role to make continuity in education system successful.
This is an era of technology as we know different new discoveries are taking place the old technologies. New technologies are most attractive and eye caching. One device not only performing one function but it has more than one features so for online education you must know about the advance technologies in this way you can learn better.
Some students not know how to use advance technologies such as internet, audio video conference and use of broadcast. First of all these kind of students need to learn about this technologies. Later they they can learn easily through the internet to take a variety of information about your syllabus.
E-learning brings the motivation for those students who thinks that they cannot complete their studies due to job .This education is the medium by which a piece of information or knowledge is communicated to students. Online education is best for remote places and also helps in distance learning .Students can learn from online education in real time by using, Radio, Broadcast, Projector and many more. These technologies can bridge up the distance between teacher and students.
For more updates, keep visiting taleim.com