King Edward Medical University KEMU Lahore Admission 2021 is open.
KEMU Lahore Admission 2021
KEMU Lahore is offering Admission 2021 BSc Hons Degree Programs in the following fields;
- Anaesthesia Technology B.Sc. Hons
- Audiology B.Sc. Hons
- Cardiac Perfusion B.Sc. Hons
- Clinical Psychology B.Sc. Hons
- Dental Technology B.Sc. Hons
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Neuro Electrophysiology
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Radiotherapy Technology
- Renal Dialysis Technology
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Surgical Technology
Important Information KEMU Admissions 2021
Last date to apply for Admission Form 2021 is 30th December 2020.
KEMU First Merit List 2021 will be displayed on 19th January 2021.
Students desirous of applying to multiple degree programs will submit a separate admission form.
Merit Criteria for KEMU Admissions 2021
At least 60% marks in Matric or equivalent with science
At least 60% Makrs in FSc Pre Medical
Minimum 60% marks in MDCAT 2020
KEMU Merit Formula 2021
Following is KMEU Merit Formula 2021;
10% of Matric or Equivalent Degree
45% of FSc or Equivalent Degree
45% of National MDCAT 2020
Also read the following news;